Do any of these situations tick your boxes
- You have moved to a new country, the move went well. You and your loved ones are happy with your new home settling in went smoothly and everyday routines are established.
Phewwwwww ! Now you have time to breathe.
- You have been in your country one year and you’re feeling quite comfortable that you have found some new friends and everyone’s lives are enjoying their new directions. However some doubts about your own life have started to creep in and you start to wonder about your new direction.
The honeymoon period is over.
- You have celebrated your 10-year anniversary of moving abroad. Customs, traditions and integration feels good and your life feel generally International. Despite this fact, you have mixed emotions about your life, a feeling of confusion or self-doubt has become part of your weekly schedule.
I know about all of these phases because I’ve been there too.
You can re-invent your life, but nobody is saying it's going to be easy.
Stop living in the past and move to a heroic future.
Clarity, focus, perseverance and giving back is what we need.
I am a British National who has lived abroad for 26 years in three different countries.
Although I am generally open, optimistic and spirited in nature around 10 years ago, I started to feel sad and I didn’t know what to do with myself.
Various reasons contributed
- My marriage was crumbling.
- my children didn’t need me so much for the hands-on activities.
- I felt a general lack of purpose.
This resulted in affecting my confidence.
Things have now changed.
I am much stronger and happier with my situation. And I want that for you too.
Around 5 years ago, I started on the path to unlock my potential by diving into personal development and at first became a Certified Business Language Trainer and then a Certified Life Coach.
My biggest wish now is to share my wisdom, and motivate women to do what they want and to be who they want to be.
With life coaching skills and tools we can talk together about your life balance, some limiting beliefs, your core values and why they are important.
Coaching will help you understand that you can live the life you want to lead, you are not alone and you can work on building a home from the inside out.
We will look at the list of issues that you face living abroad and that are unique to your displaced status.
Understanding the full impact cultural differences have on our lives is the first step in finding answers to your current challenges.
Being compassionate with yourself is a core message in life coaching sessions.
Finally some more things to know about me.
Things I do
- I started out as a professional Theatrical Costumier. In the past, I have made corsets to hats and still enjoy making special outfits now and then.
- I live in the beautiful south of Germany with my three grownup-ish children and a Golden Retriever.
- I love to swim, cycle, travel, take photographs and cook creatively.
Things I am
- Life long learner
- A great listener
- An introvert
Would you like to take and talk through the initial steps towards becoming more of who you are?